Get the professional advice and recommendations you’re looking for.
CHILD DYSLEXIA EVALUATIONS IN OVERLAND PARK
Considering a Learning Disability or Dyslexia evaluation?
You may be right for this evaluation if you are…
- Not sure the best way to intervene at school or home due to lesser academic skills
- Unsure of the best treatment due to a possible learning impairment
- Looking for assistance with educational planning, interventions, or accommodations
- Not confident that what you’re doing is helping
Learning Disability Evaluations in Overland Park
When completing learning disability evaluations, the following common behaviors are taken into consideration:
- Specific development in academic development areas
- Specific developmental math, reading, and written language skill levels
- Basic receptive and expressive language skills/li>
- Cognitive processes like processing speed, working memory, executive functioning, verbal and nonverbal learning abilities
- Signs and symptoms of Dyscalculia, Dyslexia, and Dysgraphia/li>
How it works
Learning disability evaluations at my office in Overland Park are typically four to five-hour sessions where many various forms of data are collected. The majority of the time is spent on individual testing with the adult, child, or adolescent.
A follow-up session will be scheduled at the time of the evaluation. In this session, I’ll review results, discuss intervention recommendations, provide a clinical report.
Contact me today to schedule an appointment for a learning disability or for child dyslexia evaluations in Overland Park