Evaluate, prepare, and strategize.
Autism Assessment in Overland Park
Considering an Autism Spectrum Disorder evaluation or autism assessment?
Finding an Autism Spectrum Disorder evaluation or Autism Assessment in Overland Park can be an anxious experience for parents. My process will be compassionate, clinical, and thorough so that your family receives the support and answers you need.
When completing an Autism Spectrum Disorder evaluation, I will consider all the following behaviors:
- Pragmatic or development of social language
- Showing little to no attention to others
- Language and verbal development
- Early history of symptoms
- Social relationships and deficits
- Difficulties with social interactions
- Repetitive behaviors
- Verbal and nonverbal communication behavioral patterns
How it works
Autism Spectrum Disorder assessment and evaluations in Overland Park typically last two hours so that many forms of data can be collected.
A follow-up session will be scheduled at the time of the evaluation. Results will be reviewed, intervention recommendations are discussed, and I will provide a clinical report.